Friday, May 15, 2009

These days...

ARE FABULOUS!!For those of you who don't know, I lost my job 2 weeks ago. (I like to say Liam got fired. Ha Ha!) While I was sad for it to be over, I was strangely relieved. Even though I have worked for the Hollidays for forever and I love their family dearly, it just wasn't working with Liam going with me anymore. I totally understand why they needed something else, and I was surprised to feel like this was probably also the best thing for Liam too. I loved working for the Hollidays. It was great while it lasted. (and it lasted quite some time!)But now, I have no idea what I am going to do!! I have made all the usual considerations. Nanny again, in home daycare, 9-5 with Liam in daycare, weekend job...but none of those really seem like a great option. So, I am working on my tea business and just enjoying my time off with Liam. And let me tell you, IT IS GREAT! I wish it could just stay this way forever. I have put a few applications in, and have sent a few emails out inquiring for jobs. I have decided that when the right thing comes along I will know it. I am just going to focus for now on this great period of time where I am home with my baby all day doing whatever we want! This morning we made tea together and then Liam sat outside at our patio table and drank his tea in a little tea cup. He looked so cute! He is such an old soul. While I have this time "off" I would love to visit Australia but financially it isn't going to be possible. Sorry Meme and Grandpa! I guess this means that you guys are just going to have to come here! Davia, you too! Jared, Jack, Phylene...you too! O, and you Rox!! I miss you guys. It looks like we are going to make a trip up to Illinois though. Liam is stoked! He keeps saying "me fly". Gigi, he can't wait to see you! Anyways, I am going to post some pics tonight hopefully. There are some great ones of him riding his bike naked! HILARIOUS! Hope everybody is enjoying their week like I am! Love from Liam!

No comments:

Post a Comment