Thursday, December 24, 2009

And We Are Married...

Right After We Got Our Marriage License on Monday...
Waiting to Get Married...
Liam waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get married....

And it's done! Mr. and Mrs. Tobler!


I guess I can add "loving wife" to my description now. I will be sad to delete "Baby Daddy" off of my phone as Bill's name though. For those of you who know me really well, you know that I laugh inappropriately when I am nervous. Well, as you can imagine, this kinda made me nervous. I was trying to say my vows without laughing and then the judge did it...he said blah blah blah "permanently"...that word really raised my anxiety for some reason. LOL! I mean I knew it was permanent but that just did it. I couldnt help my self, I bust out laughing....Good thing Bill loves me. And I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations from all of us in Texas. (Jane,Ben and Jake too) I love the photos and especially the one of Liam waiting on the bench.

    ReplyDelete