Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter and other Randomness...

Here are a few random photos from the last 2 months. Liam is doing great. He is starting to come around to the idea of his sister a little bit more each day. He still isn't what I would call excited, but I think he might be starting to except it. It hit me the other day that I am more than half way through this pregnancy and she will be here in 4 short months! I am very excited to have her here of course, but I am also trying to savor the last few months of having one on one time with Liam. It has been such a great 3 years that he has been my only baby. I love, love, love Liam!

PS- Happy Birthday to pretty much all of Bill and I's family! Seriously...My Dad, Jack, Katie, Tonnie, Bills Dad, Charlie, Sam, Aunt Sue, and Hank. Am I forgeting anybody?!


















2 comments:

  1. Nice photos especially the Easter ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE This boy!!! He is such a JOY!! I can't wait to meet his sister :)

    ReplyDelete