Monday, August 16, 2010

The count down in on. Sydney could be here any day now. I am of course not even remotly ready. I am however VERY ready to not be pregnant in the Texas summer anymore. I am so over this heat. I hate Texas. SERIOUSLY. If you know me at all, then you know that I love fall and Christmas. I made a trip to Bath and Body Works this weekend to get a gift for somebody and was very pleasantly surprised that they had out their new fall scents and they were getting ready to release their Christmas line! It made me so happy. There is light at the end of this hellish tunnel called summer. I usually hate summer anyways, but this year for some reason it has been worse.
Except for this:

10 days up north in the cool summer. I guess come winter when I am holding my sweet Sydney and sitting outside with a light jacket on, the grass might be a little greener here in Texas. But for now, I hate Texas.

1 comment:

  1. The thing about Texas is that you can have a "love,hate" relationship with it. In just a few weeks you will be loving Texas while loving Sydney.

    ReplyDelete