Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Santa

You will never guess who called our house today?! SANTA! Yup, Santa! Suddenly Liam has become very aware of Santa and the fact that he is coming and going to bring him lots of presents. As a Christmas FREAK I can't tell you how happy this makes me. The best thing is though that I suddenly have big time leverage over my innocent 3yr old. "You better be a good boy! Santa is watching!" (I know, I am mean!) It is also pretty cute to see Bill pretending to be Santa while at a bar in front of other guys. I wasnt there, but I can imagine. This could not have come at a better time. I have 8 days, yes 8 days, until Sydney is born. I need all the leverage with Liam that I can get. The house is a mess and I am the size of a barn. We are picking up Sydneys PINK crib tomorrow! I can't wait. I will post pictures of her nursery asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment