Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer 2010 thus far...

Alright, so I am a little behind on my blogging. I have a million pictures that need to be uploaded and of course Liam has said a million things that I think are pretty funny and worthy of being posted. Unfortunately, I live in Texas and it is 100 million degrees outside and I am 9 months pregnant...oh, and I sprained my ankle and am hobbling around. (Of course I was in front of like 10 people, and feel flat on my face, just walking...) Those things being said, I think I have plenty of reason to be a little behind. I really am going to make an effort to stop reading everybody else's blog though, and keep up with mine. (I am sure this will become easier with a newborn...sarcasm much?)Today Liam and I are having a pajama/movie watching day. We are camping out under the fan in my room and I am keeping my ankle propped up in hopes that it will get better faster. So here are some of the pics that I have been holding hostage on my lap top...
Refusing to wear pants and playing with his cars.
At the Cheney's, standing with Grandpa Bob.
Driving The Grand Fetas boat.
Being just generally goofy..
Liam and a very pregnancy craving Mommy had a dessert date at Cheesecake Factory. Liam was in his PJs. Liam took swim lessons in June. He loved his teacher Miss Robin.


Over the 4th of July weekend we took a trip to Hayward, Wisconsin. It was a great time and the weather was gorgeous. Liam had a blast. This is Hayward at sunset...

Liam driving while Daddy reaches for his beer...we are very responsible
Aunt Katie and Tony
Round Lake
Driving with Daddy

Passed out on Mommy on the pontoon boatMy handsome husband
Famous Daves, Hayward.

Gigi took us all to the candy shop. Liam thought it was great.

So much candy, so little time!
Liam, (Sydney in the tummy) and Mommy
Mommy and Gigi
Aiden, Liam and Uncle Hence

Papa and Nanie waving goodbye.
Grandpa Bill, Daddy and Liam.

We have less than a month until Miss Sydney joins us. I am soooooooooo ready! I will never again have another summer baby! Bill is no longer allowed within 5 feet of me from October to February.

1 comment: