Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Strip Club, Boobs, and the Choo Choo...






































Happy 2nd Birthday Liam!! I can hardly believe he is already 2! Where has the time gone?! I remember when he was born, asking the nurse "Why is he so quiet?" I had this picture in my head that all babies were born screaming and crying. This was not the case for Liam, and I thought that was cause for concern. My moms response was "Don't complain now. He is going to make up for it." Boy has he! Mom was right...as usual.
I obviously got a new camera. I love it! I am trying to figure it out. Bare with me. Sorry but a lot are out of focus and I haven't figured out the flash exactly. I also haven't figured out how to post them other than in a line. I am working on it. The roses are mine from Valentines. Bill sent me two dozen. They are still pretty! The one of the tupperware was from the other night. Liam emptied my cabinet. Nice. Anyways, I will work on figuring out a better way to post pics ASAP.

So Sunday Bill and I took him on the train from Grapevine to the Fort Worth Stockyards. He LOVED IT! He met the conductor and even shared his popcorn with him. Those pictures are posted above. He did it all on his own. So funny. We ate lunch at Joe T. Garcia's. The patio is so nice there! They have flowers everywhere and a pool. Liam even had his own "Strawberry Margarita"! (No alcohol of course!) We then watched the cattle drive down the stock exchange main street. Liam called out "Moo!" as the passed. Very cute. By the time we got back on the train to head home he had, had enough! He threw his typical two year old fit and promptly passed out on Bill. It was a long day for the little guy. Bill had of course decided that we didn't need the stroller so I made him carry Liam the whole time. Poor Bill. His arms were like spaghetti by the end of it. He should have known that moms always know best! Luckily it was a beautiful day.
Liam also decided that Sunday was a great day for new vocabulary. On the way to Joe T's we passed a woman wearing a very low cut shirt. Bill commented quietly "Could her boobs be hanging out anymore!?" To which Liam loudly responded "BOOBS!" Lovely. Then, not 2 hours later, Camryn's grandpa was at the house. He jokingly asked Liam how old he was. "How old are you? 18? 21?" Grandpa Mike then turned to me and jokingly asked if Bill was taking Liam out for a beer or to a strip club. Liam then softly says "strip club". Also lovely.
Thanks for all the birthday love! I am so exhausted from the festivities, off to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment