I need some new recipes. Here are the keys...simple, quick, and yummy. So, to encourage this recipe sharing I will post my favorite recipe....
1. Boil 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast until they are cooked through.
2. Shred the chicken into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add a bar of cream cheese to the mix.
4. Add a can of rotel to the mix.
(I also add whatever fresh salsa ingredients I have: cilantro, tomatoes, onion, lime...)
5. Add 1.5 or so cups of fiesta/mexican blend cheese to mix.
6. Pour half can of LARGE can of enchilada sauce in mix.
7. Stir together everything in the mix.
8. Fill tortillas (usually about 8) with mix and put in baking dish.
9. Pour rest of enchilada sauce over top.
10. Sprinkle top of tortillas with cheese.
11. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese on top is bubbly.
Now what do you have that is too yummy?!