Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures...

I have been searching my computer for a picture of Gammie and Liam. If you are reading this, and have one, please send it to me. I have plenty of video of them together, but I still can't get that online.
Here are some of the million new pics of Liam...
This is my new favorite of Bill! He played a little football with my boys before we did Liam's cake. This is Jack...the 11yr old Bill is trying to take down. :)Now he is trying to take out a 7 year old. Nice! Liam laughing at the shenanigans.
This is the cake we had at the Holliday's house. I love all my kiddos. Liam loves them too!A little too close to those candles!



This is Liam's "official" birthday cake. It was pull-away ice cream cupcakes!

He had to try mine too! Excuse the weird face I'm making. Let the gift opening begin!








You can get the kid a million toys, but they always love the box the most!
Story Time! We do this every Wednesday, they love it!







Colin, he loves the golf set! And obviously the train set too Laurie! Thanks guys! O, and Lisa, that is him after he opened your cool shoes and coloring book!







These are from a birthday party Liam went to for his friend Bella Wood. He had a blast. Obviously, he ran his daddy ragged! He was so grown up there. Very cute. He got in line with the other kids and managed to get a seat right next to the birthday girl for cake!



r



Aunt Kate swung through town and when it was time to take her to the airport Liam decided to be a little gentleman and wheel her suitcase out to the car himself! It was adorable! He did it all on his own! On the way to the airport we stopped at the park. Liam and Camryn LOVE playing with Kate!

















That's all folks! FINALLY! Sorry, but I am a picture freak and I have a really hard time narrowing it down! I will try not to hoard and then dump them all at once again! Hope you all enjoyed! It is way past my bedtime! Goodnight.

1 comment: